Senior Full Stack Application Engineer
As a Senior Full Stack Application Engineer on the Axian team you will be working on key software products with a variety of different customers. You will be working on a highly collaborative team in a fast-paced environment. You will work closely with our solution architects and other software engineers to develop new product offerings and improve existing software revisions for external customers. You will contribute to the software design and effectively address problems of scaling web services, system integration, and general website development.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors (Sass or LESS)
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Testing front end application (unit and integration tests)
- API design and development
- Familiarity with RESTful web services (CRUD based web services)
- Deep experience with either Java or .Net
- Exposure to node.js, PHP, Ruby, and Python
- SQL and NoSQL based database experience (MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Dynamo, Cassandra etc.)
- Frameworks related to server-side language of choice like: Express.js, Ruby on Rails, Spring MVC, etc.
Location: Portland, OR