On October 11, Frank Helle (Axian CEO) will be moderating a panel discussion on Mergers & Acquisitions insights from active industry participants hosted by ACG Portland. This event is for CXOs in the Pacific Northwest and is focused on M&A from the varying perspectives of an operator, an advisor, and an investor.
The topics will include:
- State of the Economy and its Impact on M&A
- Overview of a Typical M&A Transaction
- Current M&A Market Trends
- How to Position a Company for M&A
- Key Factors Impacting M&A in the Pacific Northwest
- Recent Transactions and Key Takeaways
And the panel speakers will be:
- Brad Gevurtz – D.A. Davidson: Managing Director, Investment Banking
- Mark Dorman – Endeavour Capital: Managing Director
- Bob Proffitt – Alpha Media: President and Chief Executive Officer
If you are interested in attending the event, please CLICK HERE for more details/registration information.