Frank is at the helm of Axian, a 26 year privately-held web-services engineering firm building custom software and data solutions enabling digital commerce, real-time collaboration, and data-based decision making.
Prior to Axian, he was a senior global manager at Monsanto Company. During that career, he lived in Brussels Belgium for 5 years managing manufacturing, engineering, and supply chain for Europe, Middle East, and Africa. He then lived in Singapore for 5 years as Asia-Pacific Managing Director for 3 Monsanto Divisions.
Aside from positioning Axian to be “built to last,” Frank mentors local CXOs to help them compete in the global marketplace and create more jobs in Oregon.
Frank is Chair Emeritus of the Board of Directors of the Technology Association of Oregon. He served on the Board of the Association for Corporate Growth and is a Past-Chair of the Oregon Chapter, and has Chaired Oregon Entrepreneurs Network Portland Angel investing Network and OEN’s CEO Roundtable. Frank currently serves on the Board of YEBW, Young Entrepreneurs Business Week, a non-profit working with high school students helping inspire and educate our next generation of business leaders.
Frank in the community
- Frank in our community: Educating and inspiring our next generation of business leaders
- Frank Helle moderates a panel discussion on Mergers & Acquisitions insights from active industry participants hosted by ACG Portland.
- Frank Helle Speaks at the Technology Association of Oregon Event: Party in the Pinot
- Frank Helle Speaks at Women of Technology Panel and Big Dream Screening
- Frank Helle Speaks at Innovate Oregon
- Frank Helle at the 2014 Economic & Leadership Summit at MAC
- Frank Helle (Recent Past ACG President) appears in ACG Portland Video
- Frank Helle elected to Chair the Board of Directors of the Technology Association of Oregon.
- Beaverton School District presents certificate of recognition to Frank Helle, on behalf of Axian.
- Frank Helle judges OSU’s “Hackathon.”
- Technology delegation returns from Atlanta with best practices.
- Frank Helle helps Marylhurst MBA students in Managerial Decision Making.
- Frank Helle is featured in the ACG Portland Member Highlights.
- Frank Helle leads an interactive discussion on the use of strategic partnerships.
- Axian’s CEO Frank Helle speaks at Oregon Entrepreneurs Network.
- ACG Portland Helps Spearhead Local Business Growth.
- “Building Strong Leadership Teams” in the Portland Business Journal.