Senior Java Developer
As a Sr. Java Developer you’ll work with Information Technology and business partners to perform analysis, technical documentation, coding, installation, and ongoing support. You’ll collaborate with our business and technical teams to define business problems in detail and establish functional, data and technical activities, including conceptual system design, technical design and documenting detailed specifications. In addition, you’ll diagnose issues and ensure technical solutions meet performance and quality requirements in production.
- Bachelor’s degree Computer Science, or equivalent 9 years of experience in Information Technology
- 4 years Java programming experience, including J2EE design and JSP
- 4 years Java experience working w/Web Application Servers
- 4+ years of experience working with Hibernate or other object/relational persistence and query services.
- Experience creating automated unit test cases using JUnit or TestNG
- Experience with Web-Service (REST) frameworks
- Flash/Flex experience preferred
- Experience with Spring
- Strong understanding of object-oriented design principles and patterns
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including meeting facilitation and presentation experience
- Ability to understand challenges or concerns, share ideas, and develop effective responses
- Ability to provide engineering task work effort estimates.
- Proven ability to analyze performance issues using java/.net profiling tools
- Proven ability to work in a Test Driven Development manner
- Proven experience working in conjunction with Project Managers, Account Mangers, Business
- Systems Analysts and key business resources to achieve successful outcomes.
Location: Portland, OR