Data Engineering Developer
Axian, Inc., a software consulting and engineering firm in Beaverton, OR, is seeking a Data Engineering Developer. In this role, you will serve as the technical expert responsible for development and implementation of BI, Analytics, & Big Data solutions providing high-value, timely analytics and data solutions to customers. You will be responsible for developing all data solutions as designed by the Data Engineering Tech Lead.
A successful candidate will have 4-6 years of experience with a combination of Cloud & On-Premise Data Solutions with a variety of database & ETL tools and platforms. A successful candidate will have very strong SQL & Python technical abilities to provide clients with custom solutions as needed.
- 5+ years DW/Data Lake Development
- 3+ years experience with both SQL & NoSQL database platforms
- AI/ML Exposure and/or Interest
- Experience on AWS and/or Azure
- Hand’s-On experience w/ SQL & Python
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Ability to lead a meeting and present technical information to groups of mixed technical ability
- Experience in a Consulting or Customer-Facing Role
Limited local travel between Portland Metro clients is expected for this position.
Axian provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.